Adsense Header

Monday, August 23, 2010

I Want to Funk Up My BlackBerry with Limited Edition Phone Socks by DiGi

I'm sure most of you have heard about DiGi's Hari Hari Blackberry Mari promotion, whereby DiGi is giving out RM1,000,000 worth of Blackberry Bold 9700 smartphones. There are 10 Blackberry Bold to be won daily. But that's not all. DiGi is also giving out 6 limited edition phone socks and I really want to win one for my BB coz they totally rocks my socks off!!!

These BB socks are so adorable and they even come with their very own birth certificates too. I'm sure you guys will agree with me once you check out the pics below:

Week 1


Week 2



Week 3



Week 4



Week 5



Week 6



Say "yeah" in the comments if you agree with me ;-)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails